（1） Basic Policy on Handling Personal Information
CHEGSI Japan Co.,Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "we" or "us") will comply with laws, regulations, and other rules related to the handling of customers' personal information, and will continuously review and improve the contents of this basic policy on the handling of personal information.
- Acquisition, use and provision of personal information
We recognize the importance of protecting personal information when acquiring, using, and providing personal information, and will handle such information appropriately.
- Implementation of safety measures
We strive to manage personal information safely and appropriately by implementing security measures to prevent risks such as unauthorized external access to personal information and the loss, destruction, falsification, or leakage of personal information.
- Implementation of Continuous Improvement
We establish, implement, and maintain security measures to protect personal information, and regularly review them for continual improvement.
- Compliance with relevant laws, regulations and guidelines
We will comply with the Personal Information Protection Law, related laws and guidelines.
CHEGSI Japan Co.,Ltd.
President and Representative Director
Personal information is information about a living individual that can identify a specific individual by name, date of birth, or other description,
or that contains a personal identification code.
(3) Name of business
CHEGSI Japan Co.,Ltd.
3F Yokohama Gate Tower, 1-2-5 Takashima Nishi-ku
Yokohama, Kanagawa Japan
President and Representative Director
(4) Method of obtaining personal information
When acquiring personal information, we recognize the importance of protecting personal information and will handle it appropriately.
(5)Purpose of use of personal information
We will acquire and use your personal information to the extent necessary for the following purposes.
If we intend to use your personal information beyond the scope of the following purposes, we will obtain your prior consent in an appropriate manner.
- To provide services by sending materials and direct mail, distributing e-mail magazines, and using marketing, etc.
- To analyze customer and market trends, conduct research and analysis for product development, and prepare statistical information.
- To provide services for which you have registered or applied.
- To provide you with information on exhibitions, seminars, and other events.
- To report the results of surveys and events to those who cooperate and participate in them.
- To respond to notifications and inquiries from our company regarding our business and this policy.
- To perform other tasks related to or incidental to the above-mentioned operations.
(6)Provision of Personal Data to Third Parties
We will not provide personal information entrusted to us to any third party, except in the following cases.
- When we have obtained prior consent from the customer.
- When we outsource all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use in order to facilitate
the smooth performance of our business.
- When we provide personal information in a form such as statistical data in which the individual customer cannot be identified.
- When necessary to protect the life, body, or property of an individual and when it is difficult to obtain the customer's consent.
- When the provision of personal information is particularly necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound growth of children, and when it is
difficult to obtain the consent of the customer.
- Cases in which the handling of personal information is necessary for cooperating with a national agency, a local government, or an individual or entity
entrusted by either a national agency or local government to execute affairs prescribed by law, and in which obtaining the consent of the customer may
impede the execution of the relevant affairs.
- Cases in which personal information is provided as a result of the succession of business due to merger or other reasons.
- When the provision of personal information is permitted by other laws and regulations.
(7)Procedures for Disclosure, Correction, Suspension of Use, etc. of Personal Data
When a customer requests disclosure, correction, suspension of use, deletion, disclosure to a third party, or suspension of provision of personal information
inaccordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law, we will promptly respond to the request after confirming that the request is made
by the customer himself/herself, unless there is a special reason to the contrary. (If such personal information does not exist, we will notify you to that effect.)
(If the personal information in question does not exist, we will notify you to that effect. However, we may not be able to respond to requests for personal
information held in accordance with laws and regulations.
Personal information will be disclosed by either "by providing electromagnetic records" or "by delivering written documents," whichever the customer chooses.
For details of the procedures, please refer to the Personal Information Inquiry Desk and Procedures below.
(8)Contact for consultations and complaints regarding the handling of personal information
【Contact and Procedures for Inquiries】
Please contact us by phone or e-mail.
The reception hours are from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on weekdays.
Sales Department, CHENGSI Japan Co.,Ltd
Phone number: 045-900-0309
E-mail address: email@example.com
＜Confirmation of the person himself/herself or his/her agent＞
If the request is made by the person himself/herself, we will verify the identity of the person by using identification documents such as driver's license, passport, health insurance card, etc., our registered information such as address, name, telephone number, date of birth, etc., and callbacks to our registered telephone
In the case of a request from a representative, in addition to the above, we will verify the representative's identity with a letter of attorney and certificate
of seal impression.
A prescribed fee may be charged for requests for disclosure of personal information.
(9) About SSL Security
Your personal information is protected by "SSL," and by using a browser that supports security functions, your information is automatically encrypted before
it is sent and received.
from these cookies.
Our website contains links to external websites for the purpose of providing various types of information to our customers. We are not responsible for the
handling or management of personal information on external websites.